Birthday!

Photobucket

Yesterday was my birthday (23 years old…and I look like a 17-18 :°D but I feel old ahah), it was Monday so I moved the celebrations in the weekend (Saturday I will have a dinner with my family, then Sunday I’ll go to Rome for a meeting with my Lolita friends ♥) , I spent my day with my boyfriend in relax! The outfit was really simple and comfy, I hate wearing lots of accessories and heavy outfits for a simple day at home ahah, I wore my cat window normal edition coordinated in a sweet way but I added the big pastel cross to create a more “punkish” feeling (and I failed ahah), I hope you like it!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Roses from my boyfriend ♥♥♥

Some bonus pictures of the cake’s preparation, my mother made it and my animals looked her all the time ahah (they are so curious :P ), the best thing was that the cake is all without lactose ( I’m allergic) so I can eat it ^^ it’s always really hard for me ‘cause it’s in a lot of Italian recipe (especially sweets).

Photobucket

I have a twin brother so my mother made two different cakes (I love cream, he loves chocolate, we are so different in everything eheh). My cake was delicious and the cream was made with soy milk!

Photobucket

I received cute presents for my birthday, when i'll receive all of them i'll make a post :D

10 commenti:

  1. I like your outfit, but you still looked very cute, instead of more punkish :p But still lovely ♥ I love the necklace!

    And I know the trouble of lactose in products. My boyfriend is also allergic for it, but there are pills for it, so it's possible to eat something with lactose in it.

    And such pretty flowers, very sweet.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your Coord looks really nice...I love the combination of pink an black ^^b I like the cross *hihi*

    The cake looks so delicious *_*

    RispondiElimina
  3. your mom is so sweet! she baked two cakes <3
    Your outfit is lovely!!! I like how you coordinate the accessories color, the style etc ^^
    OMG!! Is a black pug!! i love pugs!!!!! they are fat and cute! And have this weird noise <3
    Flowers from your boyfriend, so sweet!!! *-*
    Congrats again! (also to your brother!)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Uh auguronissimi!!
    Che carine le torte, carini anche i tuoi animaletti con una sedia ciascuno <3...ma le candeine stellose mi han conquistato!bellittime!

    RispondiElimina
  5. thank you very much girls ♥♥♥ you're always so sweet!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Che carina la mamma che ha fatto due torte diverse e la tua senza lattosio!^^
    E trovo carinissimo il tuo outfit!^^ Ancora auguriii!

    RispondiElimina
  7. grazie mille cara ♥ la mia povera mamma deve lavorare il doppio XD

    RispondiElimina
  8. Belated happy birthday!

    (it's so strange, i follow your blog but i no longer receive the feed when you update :S)

    RispondiElimina
  9. thank you very much ♥ I don't know why you have this problem D: it's the first time!

    RispondiElimina
  10. Your blog is not the first blog i have this problem with... Blogger is really troublesome to me these days :(

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.