Silent Moon triplette



My weekend was a total disaster, I felt sick in the past days but yesterday I finally went out with my dear friends in lolita after a long time (Silent moon triplette *v*), but unfortunately fever increased when we were in the mall D: I had the time to only greet them and then I went home ( and I felt more and more sick until I took the pills). Now I feel “ok” but I think I’ll stay at home in the next days because I haven’t got the time to stay sick XD I need all my energy to study for my incoming exams!

Photobucket

Jsk, socks: Moi meme Moitie – Hat h&m – Shoes, necklace Taobao – Blouse, cardigan offbrand

I hadn’t the time to make a proper outfit picture, I have only this crap picture made with my iphone when I was at home and without shoes ahah! I tried a different make-up with a lot of blue to coordinate it with the print, I really like the final result! Unluckily I have a little eyes infection so no lenses for me *sadness*.
I also made some group pictures before I came back home!

Photobucket

Photobucket

They’re so gorgeous in their outfits, I really love them! We need more clothes to twin ahah it’s always so funny twinning with your friends! We will go out again this week, I hope to be finally ok with my health XD! We also made an order from Super Lovers and Taobao, I’m so excited to receive my new things *v* I have a lot of ideas for new outfits so I hope everything will arrive soon!

Photobucket

Bonus picture with Arturo-chan, he thinks my water is better than his XD

28 commenti:

  1. you three rocked!!! And the matching wigs. SUPER AWESOME.

    Like your make up and iphone case! super cute *-*

    haha all pets think that what we eat/drink are better XD

    Hope you are feeling better now, dear :*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always too kind ç*ç!

      Elimina
  2. aww you all look awesome! i love lolita twinning so much!!!

    Ice Age

    RispondiElimina
  3. The three of you look amazing <3 I hope you get better soon!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Even if you were ill, you (all) look really beautiful!
    Get well soon :3

    RispondiElimina
  5. you all looks so beautiful,I love moi meme moitie *____*

    RispondiElimina
  6. You all look wonderful! Get well sooooooon ♥

    RispondiElimina
  7. your makeup was very pretty! :DD
    you three are looking very good! haha I like the twin look!
    where do you order your things from super lovers?? :O
    is there a safe english site??

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. awww thank you very much sweetie *v* I'm happy you like them!
      I always use a shopping service ♥

      Elimina
  8. What lovely girls! :D

    The outfit is amazing in all of you! Congratulations!

    I got sick frequently, so I know how sad it is to go to places and then get worse :( Not cool.

    Hope you get well soon and study hard to get good grades on the exams. ^^

    Have a nice week!

    Tati

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much ♥♥♥ you're too kind çOç!

      Elimina
  9. Bell'outfit! Generalmente non amo il nero accostato al blu, però qui mi piace :D. Che belle tutte matchate, la ragazza a sinistra ha anche la tua stessa parrucca XD
    Volevo anche dirti che nel mio blog ti ho taggata in un award (Very Inspiring Blogger Award) :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille ♥ sono contenta che ti piace! vado subito a vedere *v*

      Elimina
  10. lovely! The hat suits you really good :)
    My cat also drinks always from my glass xD

    RispondiElimina
  11. Aww you three look aamzing! I always love seeing twinning outfits ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always too kind!

      Elimina
  12. You all look perfect, Sient Moon suits you so well <3

    RispondiElimina
  13. ...è bellissimo quel trucco <3!

    RispondiElimina
  14. I'm sorry your sick. Seems like everyone is catching something. On the plus side you and your friends look adorable.

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.