Two ootd and new Facebook page!



 photo
tumblr_lk4x1litfM1qhy6c9o1_400.gif

Happy Easter dear readers!

How do you spent your holidays? I started to study again for my summer exams, the next one will be comparative literature (the theme was the travel, it’s really fascinating!), finished playing Pokemon white II, went out with my friends and my boyfriend and I also received some beautiful Easter gifts, but I will talk about material things in the next post ahahah!

I went out with Sarah, Arsenio and my boyfriend some days ago, we went to a really cute local mall and I also found two things I have been searching for so long, I was really happy! There were a lot of cute things but I couldn't spend a lot because the next week I will make a little travel to Modena for a convention! I finally coordinated my galaxy skirt bought in Japan in a good way, not the usual total black outfit I always see on lookbook but I also added white and nude with tattoo tights!

 photo
tumblr_mk6il6LCBI1qbz7ouo1_500.jpg



Jacket Zuiki – T-shirt Ghost of Harlem – Skirt M2 – Tights Harajuku – Bag Algonquins – Boots Jeffrey Campbell

The look was really simple for my standard, but all the people looked at me…maybe I have a strange face XD? It’s kinda strange because I found this outfit really normal….I also used a more simple fake leather jacket, this one hasn’t spikes and has the korean collar, I really like havomg different models of similar jackets XD I’m a bit addicted.



 I spent most of the following days shopping for new clothes and shoes for my boyfriend (strange? Ahah), I also sold a lot of things that I never used, went to the post office so many times but finally I ordered with the money I gained a big hair extension set *_* I can’t wait to have it in my hands and I hope it will match my hair color, I will make a review when it’ll arrive and maybe a wip about the gradient I would like to do! Then…I felt sick XD so I couldn't make outfits pictures for most of the week, but Saturday I decided to dress up because my mood was really bad because I have been waiting for an EMS for more than two weeks  T_T, I also recovered my old black metal t-shirts so why not make an outfit with one of them? Perfect for the day before Easter 8°D

 photo IMG_0994.jpg

 photo IMG_0989.jpg



Headband Spinns – T-shirt don’t remember – Skirt Glavil – Socks Taobao – Boots Jeffrey Campbell

The Easter day was really busy, firstly I went for lunch with my mother’s family to my aunt’s house, then I visited all my father’s family in the afternoon, I spent the rest of the evening dying on the sofa with my boyfriend watching American Masterchef, lol! I ate a LOT as you can imagine XD sometimes I feel like I must eat like a normal girl….(and I didn’t made a picture of all I ate XD I was a bit shameful)

 photo food-2.jpg

Lastly I would like to share the last tutorial of our Facebook page made by Grazia about the yukata’s dressing and how to coordinate it in a special and unusual way perfect for an harajuku fashion walk! I hope you like it and as usual let me know what you think!


Tomorrow we will record a new tutorial with Chiara and plan the next ones, I will make soon a tutorial in my room, I’m really excited ahahah I hope everything will go well! 




I saw a lot of bloggers made a Fb page to rest in touch with their followers (because I also noticed nobody uses bloglovin XD) so I decided to make one too before the google reader will disappear! I will share in it my new blog posts but also preview outfits, cosplays and a lot of things I usually don't share here, as usual I really appreciate your support, it means so much for me  ♥ there are bad periods in everyone's life but your sweet comments and support made me really happy, thank you very much!

Vanilla Syndrome

21 commenti:

  1. Oh, the second outfit is great!
    Your Easter weekend sound lovely =) I met some friends and went to a convention, so not very traditional, haha ^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much ♥♥♥ you had a wonderful Easter *v* I'm happy for you!

      Elimina
  2. You have such cool clothes!! ^^ Glad you had a lovely Easter sweetie
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ohhhw, you are such a pretty girl *^*
    I always repeat myself...hahah but I LOVE your outfits, your style! your make up, your face! <3
    the video is so cute :D very interesting...I wish I would have a yukata too ;3; and..your friend look so beautiful in it! <3 I love the whole black yukata outfit...omg..I would buy it exactly like that! xD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hi Rukipe!
      You can find the yukatas here: http://www.kimono-yukata-market.com/index.html
      I don't know if there are the ones i'm using in the tutorial because i've bought them few years ago.
      Bye~

      Elimina
    2. thank you very much sweetie *v* ♥♥♥ you're always too kind! I think the same things of you ♥

      Elimina
  4. Bella la gonna blu <3! Le galaxy print sono piuttosto inflazionate, ma è bello vederle reinterpretate in modo originale. L'outfit è molto carino :D
    Il mio preferito, però, è il secondo XD intanto amo quella parrucca, è stupenda. Poi, un sacco di stima per essere (stata?) un'amante del black metal XD anche se non riesco a leggere di chi sia la maglietta! L'accostamento del black metal col nu goth e il creepy cute è molto interessante, anche se immagino cosa ne direbbe un blackster purista (chissene, tenetevi pure i vostri New Rock e i pantaloni bondage della Trypp, tu hai più stile u_u).

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille per i complimenti ♥♥♥ il black metal mi piace ancora anche se posso dire che non mi rappresenta più, in passato ero una persona molto "lugubre" XD se mi puoi far passare il termine ahahah! I blackster probabilmente sono la categoria più divertente dei metallari, tante belle e utopiche parole e poi fanno esattamente il contrario XDDD

      Elimina
    2. Ahah XD in effetti "lugubre" è un termine adatto... e sì, sono alquanto divertenti, l'incarnazione della parola "pretenzioso". Gli hipster dei metallari!

      Elimina
  5. love the black outfit. its so cool! you are awesome!
    im following you on gfc
    do you want to follow each other on gfc?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. Awesome outfits, I especially like the second one alot ♥ I also liked the video!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥ I'm glad you liked them!

      Elimina
  7. Girl you are always gorgeous!

    Congrats for the hair extensions!! Curious to see how it will look on you :D

    Wooow! You have a big family!! haha Easter was like a family house tour! hahaha

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always so sweet *v* I hope you had a great Easter!

      Elimina
  8. ha ha ti capisco, anche io ho le calze del primo outfit e dovevi vedere le squadrate che mi lanciava la gente sabato sera...

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ahahah davvero XD ormai anche Calzedonia ha fatto le calze tattoo, non vedo cosa ci sia così di strano!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.