Cheap outfits ideas #2

Finally a new post for my tiny rubric cheap outfits ideas! I know you all like it to take some inspirations or just finding cool items for cheap prices, I hope you like it 'cause I would like to make another one like this for the next week :D so don't forget to subscribe to my blog to don't miss any of them!


The first outfit is perfect for summer time! I really like the comfy shape of this long dress, the print is also really cute, definitely something I will wear for sure! The bag is really big and it looks really well done, it's perfect for daily 'cause it looks really comfy and big to carry tons of different things. The shoes are really cute, I haven't a similar model in my closet but I think it's a lovely pair to fit this long dress.



































Another cool cheap outfit for summer! The dress looks incredible, you know I'm totally addicted to laces and long dresses and this one has both things in only one item ahah! As you can see this website has a great and large selection of items so it was really easy to find a classic fedora hat to match this dress, and it costs only 3$! The shoes are one of my favorite model all the time and you can match them with a tons of different coords!




































Lastly my favorite coord! I'm always obsessed with long blouses and tartan prints for autumn, I can't wait to wear my own version of this collage :D the backpack is gorgeous, simple design with cute details perfect to match a lot of outfits (and great to wear daily!). Creepers are always a must have in every closet for me ahah the black fax suede pair is my favorite for the autumn!

I hope you liked this collage lovely people! Can't wait to make another one the next week, let me know if you want something more for summer or autumn/winter so I can start my research!

10 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.