Soleil

































Hat h&m - Top Dresslink - Skirt Dresslink - Bag h&m - Shoes Quanticlo

Casual coord from a few days ago, I'm totally in love with this top + skirt combination, lately I'm in the mood to try different styles and items I never tried before and the combination of a super casual top with a long and sheer lace skirt is something unusual for me but I like the final result! I also got recently this cool and super cheap tote bag from h&m and I think it's the perfect match with the top's print eheh, I'm always glad to find something cool in local stores for once. I'm really excited to see the next autumn/winter collections of my favorite brands 8D but at the same time I hope they won't be too amazing 'cause I'll be forever poor all winter. I totally forgot to say you can use the code "Blog15" for a 10% discount on your Dresslink order ;)

9 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.