Damaged

































Hat h&m - Sweater SheIn - Gold ring Rosegal - Tiny cross ringRosegal - Shoes Yru - 
Choker Ghost of Harlem

During the cold season I totally live in long, large and warm sweaters, they're super cozy and cool both with tights and leggings, this one has become one of my favorite because 'it's ripped in so many parts but without showing too much skin (it's also super soft!). I have to stop wearing it all day long because people will think I have just this item in my closet 8D but I can't resist, when I have no idea for my outfit and I don't have something cool to do in the day, I always pick up this sweater, pairing it with my ripped jeans and creepers and I can go everywhere feeling like I'm in pajama! You can use the code "RGBLOG" for a 10% discount on Rosegal!

16 commenti:

  1. I love this outfit! Your hair is also just to die for *^* I want this for my own hair so badly!
    http://gyarubaby.blogspot.nl/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much cutie ♡ I want this hair too XD it will be really hard to mantain this color!

      Elimina
  2. Oh my gosh, I love this so much! This whole outfit just looks effortlessly awesome! You look so cosy too! I need to get me something like this! <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ;u; I'm so happy you like it ♡♡♡

      Elimina
  3. Awesome outfit! That sweater looks so cosy~ I love your choker! I wish I had some more stuff from Ghost of Harlem OTL I'm loving their new collection!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much beautiful ♡♡♡ the new collection is awesome ;u; I hope to get something ahahah!

      Elimina
  4. Wow you're soooo pretty >w<
    I love your style! It's so nice! :3

    I'm a new reader here!
    Maybe we can folllow each other?
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    RispondiElimina
  5. Your hair! <3 And big sweaters are just the best, great look!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.