War
































Hat River Island - Jacket Romwe - Dress Disturbia - Boots Quanticlo - Necklace Rogue + Wolf - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Wig Uniqso

Every year I try to add different items and prints I never tried before in my closet, this will be the camoprint one for me! I always ignored this print even if I find it really interesting in certain coordinates, I added some few items in my closet in the last months and this jacket is the last addition! It's really large (maybe a bit too much for my taste because I have quite small shoulders) but it's really well done and it gives a totally different vibe to my outfit. Do you have some prints or items you didn't like and then totally changed your mind? I'm so curious to read your answers!

11 commenti:

  1. I really love this look on you! That wig suits you perfectly!

    RispondiElimina
  2. This is so amazing! I have yet to try out a "military" look... But you pull it off so well *3*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much cutie ;u; you're always too sweet! ♡♡♡

      Elimina
  3. Love the moon necklace! This military style suits you ;)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♡♡ the necklace is gorgeous! I'm so in love with the brand new white versione too **

      Elimina
  4. Some years ago I was also hesitant about military style until I tried a pair of camo trousers and I felt in love with the print. That jacket is gorgeous *__*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm so happy I'm not the only one who have this kind of problems ahah! I'm glad you like it ♡

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.