Winter's sleep

































Hat h&m - Coat Dresslink - Dress Glad News - Tights Tally Wejil - Boots Quanticlo
I'm always in love with fake fur coats during the cold season, I recently got this leopard one and I totally love it, super warm and perfect fitting, which is kinda unusual because most of the fake fur jackets make my body look like a trash bin :') this one is absolutely perfect. I also got some few dresses from the latest Glad News collection and they are gorgeous, I think it's one of my favorite collections in years! Did your favorite brands made cool items for this autumn/winter? I'm always happy when mine do but then my wallet cries eheh.

10 commenti:

  1. Love the fur coat! I have one that looks the same and it's so comfy

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love the dress, I won't usually choose that kind of coat but in you it looks so good!

    RispondiElimina
  3. So much love for the Glad News dress!!! They really have an amazing collection this autumn/winter ;^; poor wallet

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm so happy you like it ♡ the new collection is awesome ;_;

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.