Review: I-Codi Colors Of The Wind No 3 Pink Mocha

Hi guys and Happy Sunday! 
Time for another circle lens review for my favorite shop Uniqso, this time I chose a cute pair of pink lenses, the I-Codi Colors Of The Wind No 3 Pink Mocha! I was looking for a new pair of pink lenses for one of my cosplays and this pair is absolutely gorgeous!



As always I got them fast with the Fedex shipping without problems in this little cute pink box! Don't forget to share and tag Uniqso on Instagram to win free lenses! :D

Base Curve 8.6mm
Color Tones 3 Tones
Diameter 15mm
Replacement Period 12 months

Water Content 38%


I was really attracted to these pink lenses for one reason, the yellow part in the center looks perfect to suit my brown eyes and don't look too demonic like most of the pink lenses do ahah! They're absolutely perfect, the colors blend so well in a natural way and the pink really pops up without looking too fake. They're also really comfy I didn't need to use eye drops to refresh my eyes! I think this pair is perfect both for cosplay and j-fashion coords and especially for everyone who has dark eyes like me. The prescription is available as well. I think I found the perfect pair for my Kougyoku cosplay *_*





































As you can see the color is really vibrant and easy to catch with the camera!

Color ★★★★ amazing pink color that fits really well brown eyes!
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing pink color
-  great design 
- perfect for both j-fashion coords and cosplay
- big diameter
- really comfy
Cons: 
- nothing!


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

10 commenti:

  1. Those pink lenses look lovely on you! I've went and bought some new pink lenses now using your code XD <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much cutie ♡ ;u; I'm so happy you used it!

      Elimina
  2. Oh my gosh these lens look so amazing! And you're right, they don't look demonic at all and they blend in so well with your eyes <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. Molto carine, fanno un bell'effetto!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Nice lenses! They really suit your natural eye colour

    SAMI★SPOON

    RispondiElimina
  5. *o* pink lenses, they look so beautiful on you!!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.