Review: Sweety Milky Green circle lens

Hi cuties!
Another circle lens review :-D this time I chose a pair of green circle lenses, the Sweety Milky Green!
I'm always really curious to try lenses from this brand and you can find it only on Uniqso!


I got the lenses without problems, I'm so in love with the cute packages of this brand! It's also really easy to open compared to the usual tiny bottles from the other circle lenses brands.

The lenses have a gorgeous and natural green color that pops up really well on my brown eyes, I really love the orange/yellow part near the pupil that makes the color perfectly blend with dark eyes. They're really comfy even if you wear them for a lot of hours, they're available in other gorgeous colors too! The design is pretty simple, perfect for a daily, but I think they're great for cosplay too 'cause the color is really bright! They come with prescription as well. You can get them here.




Color ★★★★ great green color that fits really well brown eyes!
Design ★★★★ nice and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- lovely green color that fits really well brown eyes
-  great design 
- perfect for both j-fashion coords and cosplay
- big diameter
- really comfy
Cons: 
- nothing!


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

2 commenti:

  1. Really vibrant and natural colour, it seems like my natural colour a bit *o*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like them ♡ the color is super pretty *u* you're a lucky girl!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.