Alien top
































Hat h&m - Top SheIn - Skirt Romwe - Bag Therafstore - Shoes Yru

For once a really casual and comfy look to go around the city! I prefer more elegant and witchy looks on me lately but sometimes it's fun wearing something different. When I was young I had an obsession for striped items, it feels strange not having something with stripes in my closet after so many years so I had to take this cute top with the alien top on it! The top is available in a lot of different colors so I'm sure it's easy to find the perfect one for you. I'm addicted to matte liquid lipsticks and I got a lot of new good quality and cheap ones, let me know if you're interesting in a makeup post like this one I made a while ago! I'm always really happy to share my opinion on makeup items ahah!

5 commenti:

  1. Uhmm... I loved the whole outfit! But most the wig! Where did you get it? ^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much! I got the wig from Ebay some years ago :)

      Elimina
    2. Thank you! The colour is pretty nice and original! ^-^ I like these pastel tones

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.