Rose










Hat River Island - Choker SheIn - Tee Romwe - Jacket Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Shoes Yru

Hi guys! Another super cozy look with some new items I really like, sometimes I can wear total black coords which aren't witchy style ahah! Bomber jackets are a must this season, I have many of them in my closet but I totally missed a black one like this, the patches around are a nice touch to give more personality to it :D! The tee is also new and I LOVE it so much, the embriodery is perfectly done especially on the back, the quality is really amazing and I'm sure it will last for a long time! I'm always really happy to share with you some cheap items with really good quality, I noticed that every year local shops drop in quality and it's really hard to find something well done, so I hope my little tips can help you! Today is my birthday, I already ate the cake my mum made for me and got so many lovely presents :D I'll do a proper party in the weekend but I'm so happy that many people took their time to made me the wishes, thank you so much everyone!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.