Illusion









Hat, skirt h&m - Cardigan, choker Ghost of Harlem - Tee Black Sanctuary - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

I hope you all had a great Easter! I ate so much chocolate and yummy things these last few days I could die ahah but even if I have no free time I'm doing my best to share always new posts :D I'll get some free time really soon so I can finally reply all of your comments, thank you so much for your lovely words! Today's outfit is feauturing one more tee from Black Sanctuary, as always the quality is amazing and I'm so in love with all the prints, do you like this one too? I try to do more colorful looks lately as you saw in the past weeks but I always end up to my usual and favorite all black coords eheh.

6 commenti:

  1. Ahh you look so good! I love how the entire outfit looks with the contacts <3
    Kinga x
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Im glad you had a good Easter! I, surprisingly, didn't eat that much and it just felt like a normal wedding... although I've now got an Easter egg to eat tehe.
    I am loving that black sanctuary top! It looks so cool and versatile....

    Lizzie Bee // hello lizzie bee

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm so glad you like the top :D! Easter eggs are always the best ahah!

      Elimina
  3. What a nice black color outfit is this that she had wear in this Images.Cartincoupon.com

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.