Review: Eos V-Check Grey Uniqso

Hi guys! Time for a new circle lenses review for my always favorite shop Uniqso and today I have a perfect pair for gyaru style :D it has been so long since the last time I had in my collection a pair of circle lenses perfect for this style, I'm talking about the Eos V-Check in grey!

I got as always the lenses in a few days with Fedex shipping :D really recommended! Eos recently changed all the packges and now they come in this convenient ones, they're so easy to open and my favorite ones always ahah!

The lenses are so big but still super comfy to wear, the color is a gorgeous grey with a little tint of yellow in the irid part wich makes the lenses blend so well with dark eyes like mine, don't you think? They'll be really cool on light eyes too! The design is really pretty and perfect for gyaru style, the color is really visible so I think it's a good choice for cosplay too. They come with prescription as well, Eos lenses are always really good! You can get them here.



Love these lenses! The color looks really natural but the eyes are so big!

Color ★★★★ gorgeous grey color that covers really dark eyes
Design ★★★★ gorgeous design
Enlargement ★★★ BIG enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- gorgeous grey color that covers natural eyes
-  lovely design perfect for gyaru
- great for a special occasion and cosplay too
- great diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.