Review: Soufeel items

Hi guys! Today I have an unsual review :D I have some cool products from Soufeel to show you! Soufeel is a webshop that sells cute jewellery and you can also personalize a lot of different charms with your own photos! You receive everything in this cute brown soft case and every items is packed individually in a plastic bag!



You can find a lot of different charms and bracelets to personalize, I did mine choosing some cool crystals in pink and black (which is one of my favorite combination for spring eheh) and I also added a personalized charms with a pic of my lovely dogs :D this is so sweet especially if you want to do a special gift! The quality is amazing both for charms and bracelet, everything is in 925 sterling silver! These are the links for all the items: bracelet, black cristal, pink crystal, memorable charm





I also chose a gorgeous necklace with a tiny star and a crescent moon, it become my favorite tiny necklace! It's so cute and it fits perfectly so many styles, amazing quality in this case too, all the items are in 925 sterling silver :D! It's available in an amazing gold color too, it was really hard to choose between them ahah! You can find it here!

And of course some pics wearing them!




I'm totally in love with Soufeel products, the service is also pretty good, I'm happy I can recommend you cool shops with great quality items for really good prices :D similar things cost double as much here in Italy! Let me know if you like them of course! You can use the code SHS10 for a 10% discount on your order :D they ship to all over the world, all the items are 925 sterling silver
with swarovski crystal, and they offer 365 days exchange service!

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.