Cheap must have items for summer!

Hi guys! Time for a new cheap outfit ideas and today I share with you some of my favorite items for summer, I noticed I'm kind of obsessed with some themes and fabrics lately eheh I always feel my looks are quite boring during the hot season, but this year I discovered so many new gorgeous items with a touch of color!

Roses




You already noticed but I LOVE roses over clothes, especially over all black coordinates :D I choose some of my favorite items with rose pacthes but it was really hard 'cause everything is so beautiful! Most of the items are available in other colors too, the pink versione is really pretty too even if it's not my style! The wallet especially is so pretty I'm really tempted to get it!


Backpacks




Can we talk about how amazing all these backpacks are?? You know I'm addicted to cool backpackes, these three are so cute and perfect for summer, especially if you go to the beach and you need some more space for everything :D and they're pretty cool for school too! I wish I had such cool backpacks when I was a teenager ahahah


Slides




This is maybe one of the latest summe trends, I wasn't a big fan of slides before but then I tried them and discovered how comfy they are! The best thing is now they are available in so many cute models it's really hard to choose only one :D maybe we can thank Rihanna and her collection with Puma for this ahah!

It's all for this post, I hope you liked my summer choices! Let me know if you like a certain trend for this summer :D

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.