Delicate








Hat Romwe - Wig Uniqso - Dress Romwe - Sandals Quanticlo

I forgot the last time I wore a pink dress (maybe it happened during my lolita years!), this one is gorgeous and I love the floral print all over it, it's also pretty comfy 'cause the upper part is totally stretchy! I was in doubt on how to style it so I went for a casual look with my comfy sandals, a simple choker and my huge black hat, I think these accessories fit almost everything! I tried something different with my makeup too, some months ago when I went to the Kat Von D launch event in my local Sephora the shop assistant tried on me a green lipstick and added some gold eyeshadow over it, the result was so beautiful I had to try it too! Both products (lipstick and gold eyeshadow) are from the italian brand Nabla :D let me know what you think about this combination!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.